1. How do I enter the Awards?
A link will become active on the website when entries are open. Once entries have opened you will be able to find the link here.
2. When will entries for 2021 open?
Entries for 2021 will be opening from 19 April 2021.
3. What dates will the exhibition be open to the public?
The exhibition will run from Saturday 17 July to Sunday 8 August 2021.
4. How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fee is $45 paid online via credit card. Sorry no refunds to those who cancel their entry.
5. What is the local delivery options?
Each year we have two days open for local artwork drop off. This year the local drop off dates will fall on 2 and 3 July 2021 where artists can drop off their piece tot he Bond store located at Cossack.
6. What if I live outside of the Pilbara or interstate?
We offer complimentary return freight from Perth to Cossack. It will be the responsibility of the artist to drop their artwork off to the chosen freight company by the allocated date. If your artwork is not sold it will be returned to the same depot where it will be the artists responsibility to collect. Dates and location to be confirmed.
For interstate artists, a discounted shuttle price from mayor cities to Perth will be available. These costs are being negotiated and will be released once confirmed.
7. Is the People's Choice Award acquisitive?
YES! There is an amazing $3,000 prize for one very lucky winner!
8. How many times can I enter?
One entry per artist.
9. It says to upload an image with my entry, what will that be used for?
This image of your work will be used as a reference and for curation purposes only. It will not be used for marketing.
10. If I enter do I get to attend the Awards night?
The gala night is strictly invite only. As an entered artist you will receive an invitation for yourself plus one. There will also be a complimentary return bus service available with pick up and return locations in Karratha, Dampier, Pt Samson, Roebourne and Wickham. The gala night will be held on Friday 16 July 2021.
11. How much commission is charged if my piece sells?
The City retains 30% commission inc GST to go towards event costs.
12. I am entering a Portrait. Do I need the sitter's Permission?
You certainly do! All entries to Portraits MUST be accompanied by a signed written permission letter from the subject or a completed Portrait Release Form. This is to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Failure to provide this may result in exclusion from the exhibition and Award.
Still have a question? Give us a call on 08 9186 8600 or email email@example.com and will answer any questions or queries you may have.