1. How do I enter the Awards?
Entry for 2018 has now closed as 300 entries have been received.
2. When will entries for 2019 open?
In March 2019.
3. How much does it cost to enter?
Entry fee is $35 paid online via credit card. Sorry no refunds to those who cancel their entry.
4. I live in the Perth region - how do I freight my works?
Perth based artists can organise for your piece to be delivered to International Art Services (IAS) Malaga Depot, 719 Marshall Road, Malaga WA between 27-29 June (between 10am-3pm).
We pay to ship it up to Cossack and back.
You organise collection of your work (if unsold or doesn't win a prize!) from the IAS Malaga Depot between 20-22 August (10am-3pm).
5. What if I live locally?
Drop it to Bond Store, Cossack on these dates below;
Sunday 8 July | 9am-12pm
Monday 9 July | 5pm-7pm
6. What if I live in regional WA or interstate?
We welcome entries from regional WA and interstate artists. PLEASE NOTE: Fees do apply for this service. International Art Services (IAS) is the recommended transit company for all artwork travelling from Perth, regional WA and interstate. Please contact Doug Walker on 08 9249 5376 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss arrangements and the costs of the regional and interstate freight service.
7. Is the People's Choice Award acquisitive?
YES! There is an amazing $3,000 prize for one very lucky winner!
8. How many times can I enter?
Sorry, limit of one entry per artist.
9. It says to upload an image with my entry, what will that be used for?
This image of your work will be used as a reference and for curation purposes only. It will not be used for marketing.
10. If I enter do I get to attend the Awards night?
You sure do! All entered artists are invited to attend the Gala Awards Night and can bring one guest with them. Unfortunately we are unable to issue additional tickets and you will receive an invitation to your nominated email address and you will be required to RSVP.
11. How much commission is charged if my piece sells?
The City retains 30% commission inc GST to go towards event costs.
12. I am entering a Portrait. Do I need Sitter's Permission?
You certainly do! All entries to Portraits MUST be accompanied by a signed writtem permission letter from the subject. This is to be emailed to email@example.com
Failure to provide this may result in exclusion from the exhibition and Award.
Still have a question? Give us a call on 08 9186 8581 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and will answer any questions or queries you may have.